Monday, July 6, 2009

A couple of stragglers


Here is one quilt that got finished recently... Raspberry/Orange Popsicle. My mom finished the binding, so it's ready to go when needed. Laura McCarrick did another wonderful quilting job on it "Angel Wings" pattern).

Amazing Grace was brought to church and pinned using the long tables in Anderson Hall, while the service was going on . We did get to make most of the service (Mom & I), but it needed to get pinned.




We also need to check out what to do with our orphan blocks. I have organized an event on the 18th of this month to put together all our orphans into quilts. Here are some of the groupings we need to figure out what to do with.

Halloween blocks






and Frog blocks.... I took them home to see what fabrics I could use on the 'space' between. I have many more to 'match' up with my stash. I'm on vacation so I guess I'll have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment