Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Block count, and QOVs

I have a final count soon of the Happy Blocks that we're making for HeartstringsQuiltProject for their March Sew-in. Marilyn just called with another 45 or so...which puts her at 100+ alone! Lorraine made at least 140... (drum roll, please....) 323! If we put them into a top that would be over 6 tops!! I'm sending them Thursday to Mary at Heartstringsquiltproject.
I also sent off two QOV quilts to Alycia in CO for her "No Soldier's Forgotten Project". This will put our group at three quilts for them. (They are being sent with tops, backs, binding already pieced together and ironed, and batting).
I have the Brindisi baby's quilt all packaged up and ready to deliver tomorrow. I may hand-deliver it, since we are off to Boston to have lunch with my oldest for her birthday (on Monday). Quarter of a century!

No comments:

Post a Comment