Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nov Mtg Results


We had a good turn-out for our mtg, and we only had a couple of things to work on... the "Moose quilt #2" (top shown in pieces still). We got it to the 'top' stage and framed it, but we felt we needed to add a little to the top and bottom, so I'll bring it home and see what we can buy for that. I'll also look for backing on it. I hope to work on it this weekend. Last weekend was too busy (babysitting, mtgs at church and good-bye party for nephew going in tot he Navy).
Pat B. has been steadily working on HS tops with a cream center.... FOUR of them... various sizes. Some which she'd like borders on (she doesn't do borders! LOL), so I took one home to see what I have for border materials at home. (I found a few, then bought a few to match).
We even got a few more Christmas stockings done (I have to add 18 hangers to equal amount of stockings). We have a total of 75! Three were crocheted- donated from our last year's "Christmas in New England" Fair at church. (See next post below)

No comments:

Post a Comment