Sunday, January 20, 2013

A thank you from one of our quilts 'owners'.

It's always nice to get word that one of our quilts found a good home and can get to work at comforting it's owner, but we never expect one because, frankly, they are usually so wrapped up (no pun intended) in their illness/sickness/healing process. That's really where we want their energy to go. Not consumed with writing us a thank you. However, we received one via our Facebook page...here it is.

"I  just sat down and wrapped myself in my Peace-by-Piece Quilt to watch the evening news. I also plan on sleeping with it tonight (pls don't tell my wife :)) I received this product of love per the request of R*** W*****, one of the best superiors an employee could have. You ladies are the silent ones...reaching out to those in need and I for one can't thank you enough for the Peace you've sent my way. Keep up the good fight and may God bless you in your untiring service.  W.A."

Well, W.A., YOU keep up the good fight. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment