This is one made by MaryEllen, called "Angels Among the Stars". It was a pattern that I saw online and sent the photo and what I thought would be good instructions for the group to make (wonky star blocks) and this is what she made with all her scraps! She had it machine-quilted by Laura McCarrick, co-owner of Quilting by the Yard quilt shop. Big AND beautiful!This one is finished... It was my experiment with the pattern "Trip around the World" (center design), but I found I didn't like doing it on a large basis, so I kept framing it with florals until it got to a nice lap quilt size. I had intended it to be used as a small tablecloth for my personal use, then decided to donate it to the group. It's called "English Gardens".
This was discussed at our last meeting. This quilt was put together, but found to be wavy around the edges. I took it home to fix and after removing the borders, trimming the last row of the quilt's edges, when I went to measure the borders to re-sew I found them to be 3" longer than the quilt!! How they were put on without noticing, it a mystery. But it is now fixed and should be done in the next few months.