Saturday, July 1, 2017

June homework and playing...

Playing with ideas of a fall quilt, using Marden's panel. I have two more heartstring blocks to make, then trim them to the same size as the brown blocks. I like the second one, that has them connected down the side. Not sure about the ones at the top yet...

 These stripes were fabrics that we'd like to put together with the floral fabric that we got from Marden's. The last photo was the combined floral fabrics (we'd already cut them, then though maybe Bonnie @ Marden's, could find us 2-3 yds more)

 These are two quilts that were finished after the meeting (taken home by Norma and Nancy). the "Wonky Stars in the Mist" was done by Janet and we added borders "the mist'), Nancy machine quilted it, tied parts and rolled the binding around from the back.
 This quilt was donated by Dave Billard... see the story on previous post. Thanks Dave. We added a great orange and purple binding,
Here is the fabric we hope Bonnie can send more of from Marden's,

No comments:

Post a Comment