Friday, January 18, 2019

Getting stuff done!

Now that I'm working my way into retirement, albeit slowly,  I have been able to manage working on quilts more at home.

First, I used the pink/green materials from the 'box in a box'/ Diamonds in the Grass? quilt top and made a pieced back. Second, I also made a green binding. It'll be ready to put together in Feb. (I also splurged and bought some batting that was on sale at Joann's Etc.)



 Next I used some of the material to complete a backing for one I'd made (my own stash) that I hope to donate (it's more wheelchair size, but a nice one for Spring-floral).

I also, machine quilted the blue/gold batik that Janet had made and added the binding to it (someone can do the hand-stitching at the Feb meeting).



What else can I do? Hmmmm….

No comments:

Post a Comment