Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Post March mtg....

Lot of things got worked on at this month's meeting.... with ten of us ladies there. Welcome to Mary Ellen who is new to the group. It is wonderful that Enid brought you to us. I hope you enjoy coming. Among all the ironing and sewing, two of our quilts are being bound (at home), and we have a few more being tied (Prayer quilts).
We were able to send out our quilt, "Mints on my Pillow/Nightshades" today

to a parishioners daughter who is suffering with cancer and we're finishing up the blocks for another brain cancer sufferer who is a friend of our Priest-in-charge. I hope to have that one done before next mtg.


Hey, ladies!! We also have set aside some sewing time on a few Sundays between noon and 4pm. The dates are Mar 22nd, April 19th and June 21st. Mark your calendars and join us (Bring a sandwich for lunch or share a snack. I'll provide drinks).


It was fun to see the envelope blocks everyone made. We'll put them together at one of the next mtgs. Finally able to get my photos loaded into my husband's computer, so I can post them. My computer is just giving me the 'fits', since it has about 1/100th of an inch of FREE space left on my harddrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment